Our Return Policy
- We will refund you the price of the unopened product(s) upon receiving the item(s). Items must be received in a resalable condition.
- Opened items can be returned for a store credit.
- Items received as a gift (paid for by someone other than you) can be exchanged or returned for a store credit.
- We do not accept returns on sale items. All sales are final.
- For health code reasons, we cannot return carriers or beds.
* Please contact our Rockland store at 207-594-5269 or email us at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order to let us know you will be making a return before sending anything back. Address all returns to:
Loyal Biscuit Co.
Attn: Website Returns
442 Main St
Rockland, ME 04841
Please send your return package via UPS or Parcel Post insured. Insurance protects you in case the items are damaged or lost in transit. Carefully package the items in the original shipping box or any suitable shipping carton using plenty of padding material to protect the product(s) and include a copy of your invoice.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the items are well protected and packaged similar to the way you received them. Whenever possible, use the same packaging that was used to ship the items to you. Items must be received in new/resalable condition for a refund.
Once we receive your return package, we will issue you a refund or store credit for the price of the products you returned (including tax, if any). If you paid by credit card, we will charge-back the amount to your credit card. If you are returning an item because it arrived damaged, we will also refund you the shipping costs to return the item to us.
Please allow up to 14 days for us to receive and process your refund. We will contact you via email to inform you that the refund has been issued.
Exchanging an item at Loyal Biscuit Co: If you wish to exchange product(s), please note that return and replacement shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.