Netflix Party: "Bolt"
Time & Location
About the Event
We were pretty bummed to hear that the AFV airing date for Kevin the Pug got pushed back a week, so we decided to host another Netflix Party!
Gather the family and your favorite snuggle puppy (or kitty) and join us for a Friday Night Movie Night: Loyal Biscuit Co. Netflix Party!
We'll be watching the Disney animated feature "Bolt" based off of real life events of Loyal Biscuit Co. owner, Heidi and her white shepherd husky mix Chuck (probably) on Friday, April 24th at 6:30 PM. The Netflix Party Link will be shared on our Facebook page right before the event starts.
What you need: A Netflix account and a desktop or laptop computer with Chrome installed as the browser. YOU MUST INSTALL THE NETFLIX PARTY CHROME EXTENSION TO JOIN IN.
Here's how it works...
1. To join in, you need a Netflix account. Visit Netflix.com to get one if you don't already have one.
2. Have Chrome as a browser application on a laptop or computer. If you don't have Chrome, you can use any browser to search Google Chrome and then download the browser.
3. Install Netflix Party Chrome Extension and click on the button to install Netflix party.
4. Login to your Netflix.com account through the Chrome browser on your laptop or desktop computer.
5. Right before we start the movie, you'll click the Netflix Party link that we'll be sharing on our Facebook page. Click that link.
6. Once in, you'll need to click the "NP" icon on your browser's toolbar on the top right. This will activate the Netflix Party window for you and will bring you into our chatroom and stream!
7. Once in the party, you'll automatically be assigned an "avatar" icon. You can change this at the top as well as update your name.
NOTE: You will not be on camera and we will not hear you.