- There is no time limit to use our facilities!
- If you have two (or more) dogs to wash, you will receive our multi-dog discount! Please note: you must be able to wash multiple dogs back-to-back, using the same tub, in order to be eligible for our multi-dog discount. We are unable to reserve the dog wash should you need to travel home to retrieve any additional pets.
- If your dog has been sprayed by a skunk, you must first treat them at home. See our At-Home Skunk Remedy below with full instructions!
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Our facilities do not have public restrooms available.
Pricing & Details:
The dog wash is available to use for $16, regardless of size, coat type, and coat length/condition. There is no time limit on the use of our facilities. The dog wash is available as first-come, first-served. If you have two (or more) dogs to bathe, our multi-dog discount is available at $11 per dog. The same tub must be used, and dogs must be present in order to receive our multi-dog discount. We are unable to reserve the dog wash should you need to travel home to retrieve any additional pets. Our facilities are equipped with a variety of tools that you are welcome to use! Shampoo & Conditioner, grooming brushes, water proof apron, towels, pet safe blow dryers, and more!
At-Home Skunk Remedy:
NOTE: This at-home skunk rinse remedy must be made FRESH, right before you apply it to your pets, otherwise it will not be effective.
In a plastic bucket, mix well the following ingredients:
- 1 quart of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
1/4 cup of baking soda
1 to 2 teaspoons of liquid soap
For large breed dogs, you may need to double, triple, or even quadruple the mixture.
If you have any cuts on your hands, you may want to wear latex gloves as hydrogen peroxide can sting.
Do not wet down your pet prior to using this mixture. Apply the mixture to your pet's dry coat starting at their collar and working back towards their tail. Make sure to work the solution deep into their fur. Do not pour the solution near their eyes, as hydrogen peroxide can burn them. If your pet was sprayed in the faced, use a sponge or wash cloth to apply the solution to their head, being very careful to avoid their eyes.
Leave the solution on for about 5 minutes or until the odor is gone. Thoroughly rinse your pet with tepid tap water. When rinsing their head area, keep your pet's chin tilted upward so the solution does not run down into their eyes.
You may need to repeat the lather and rinse process up to three times.
Pour any remaining solution down the drain with running water. NEVER store pre-mixed solution in a closed bottle, sprayer, etc. Pressure will build up and can cause the container to burst.